Monday, January 31, 2011

Nani and me! ♥

I had an awesome night with Nani Tee cutie, she helped me to download past year papers even though she grumbled me (saying you're so troublesome) :p Hehe she always kind to me no matter how I tease her and how she teaser me :D keke anyway when I want to go back for my super late dinner, she delay my time again!!  
Asking me stay awhile more and talk again ( yes, she loves to talk!) Haha! Seeing her that night she is unusual a bit! She kinda pretty, you know all the while she is just so normal to me (just kidding) but that night I see her 'sparkling'
hehe.... :p


So don't know why I kept taking her pictures -..-' hehe and then I took with her too! 
Lol.. :))) She is so pretty!

Look at the hottie..
Hehe, I didn't know she will kiss me :*




Aww, Nani Nani~
Thanks for being my friend, you know you're one of the best girls that I love.
Thanks for teaching me the good and the bad.
Always comfort me and I'm sorry if I ever hurt you.
You know when you scolded me, it's the best things! :)))
But please stop scolding me la keke
Muacks.
But I know you always care about me and there for me so do I!
I never knew how we get this close but I know that this is called fate!
Yes our secret plans for this coming .....
hehe :)))


I love you Nani.

1 comment:

  1. aiyer. so malu nya.. appreciate u. i got so nice at you meh. wat kinda pretty?? i am... very.. hehe. jk la. hmm, i wasn super nice to u la. i just biasa biasa la. do wat i can just bcoz i know u. n u are nice to me. tats it :)

    u never hurt me before. no worries :)
    even if there is, i will say its some good arguments that only make us know each other better.

    but i am sincerely glad that i bring you good things and motivated u :))

    not only you think like that. you motivated me lesser la. kaka. TAPI, u taught me many things to. wat can be asked wat cannot. :)

    thx for posting a blog writing to compliments me. it is my biggest honour to be in one of ur bloglist :)

    don give up, just do it! i know u can ;)

    ReplyDelete